ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 10. jūnijs

Day 1.

Day one of blogging. I'm going to tell you somethings about me, what I do, what I want to do and what I dislike in me, others and life.
So me. Who am I? I'm just some dude, that wants to be somebody. That's all you need to know now.
What I do? Nothing at the moment. Play poker, hang out with my friends, maybe play a bit guitar.
What is it, that I want? I want to live a good life, make some money, get a girlfriend and stuff like that, make my own club, maybe play poker professionally.
I hate to fail and that I don't have a lot of patients. But still I almost always get up and try again, or learn how to better on a specific action or whatever.
Others? I hate to be told what to do and how. Never do that.
Life? It's unfair. Everyone knows that. Almost everyone feels it.
So who am I? I'm just some dude, that wants to be somebody

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru