sestdiena, 2011. gada 29. janvāris

Hangover talk

So how can you define life? What is life and why are we here? Its just that this question is bothering me for quite some time. I dont get it. I dont believe in God, so I dont even know how did we got here. There might be a scientific explanation, but its not found till this day. Its weird. There is no definition to life or its meaning. A lot of people tried to find the meaning of life, and non of them found it, and Im not going to be one of them, its just that Im curios about life it self. Its just that I dont get it. But I want to know about it. Maybe we're not alive at all, maybe we are just the reflection of some other mind. Ok, never mind that. Why do you think we are here and what is the meaning of life?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru