trešdiena, 2011. gada 19. janvāris

Resident evil

And Resident Evil is back, now in 3D. Ok, not on your 60 inch screen, but on nintendo 3Ds. I just watched the video and got a bit confused. Ok, I get all the idea of mercenaries mode (only one available on 3ds), but the graphics. What the hell? How can a hand held gaming console pull that off? I mean that RES5 had amazing graphics on pc and consoles, but this is beyond anything. I cant shake off that feeling, that in just a feu years we will have hand held consoles, that will provide us everything, that we can get from pc or any other console like ps 3 or xbox 360. There are a lot of great games coming out on 3ds and most of their graphics are amazing. How is that possible? 3ds graphics engine is better that ps1 had. Technology just wont stop surprising me. Just wait a couple of years and we will have full 3d games, where you can be and feel like character you play. U will be able to control every single movement of that character. And now tell me. What are  your thoughts on this subject?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru